lavender essential oil, aromatherapy oil, therapeutic grade true lavender.
- Also known by its scientific name Lavandula angustifolia, is a type of essential oil derived from – you guessed it – the lavender flower.
- Although it is now cultivated all over the world, true lavender is native to the Mediterranean, the Arabian Peninsula.
- Lavender oil extracted from Lavandula angustifolia is the most appreciated aromatherapy oil in the pharmaceutical, perfumery and cosmetic industries, in aromatherapy and herbal medicine, for its anxiolytic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial activity.
- Natural & Premium Therapeutic Grade MYRITUAL Lavender Essential Oils are Exactly 100% Organic, Professionally Steam Distilled and Carefully Sourced and Bottled Responsibly and to Strict Standards, Untainted.
- No harmful chemical fragrance added. Lavender oil, an absolutely beautiful aroma made from the finest quality lavender from our Mediterranean mountains, a floral and lemony, sweet and green scent that speaks well of therapy.
- Our Lavandula angustifolia oil has a sweeter and more complex scent than that of other mountains.
Perfect for aromatherapy
- . Our organic lavender essential oil contains mood-boosting aromatic compounds, perfect for meditation, massage therapy, relaxation or sleep, calming and balancing, a few drops in the bath smells great or on your pillow, lavender is our customers’ favorite essential oil.
What exactly is lavender essential oil?
- Lavender essential oil, also known by its scientific name Lavandula angustifolia, is a type of essential oil derived from – you guessed it – the lavender flower.
- Although it is now cultivated all over the world, lavender is native to the Mediterranean, the Arabian Peninsula.
- The essential oil is extracted through a steam distillation process, in which the flowers are steamed, the steam is captured, and the oil is separated and collected from the water.
- Lavender is also cultivated for the production of its essential oil, which comes from the distillation of the flower spikes of certain species of lavender.
- The essential oil is used for cosmetic purposes and it is believed to have medicinal properties.
- Lavender essential oil, unlike the plant form, is toxic if ingested.