Rosemary Oil, Therapeutic Grade Rosemary Essential Oil.
- Rosemary belongs to the Lamiaceae family, genus Rosmarinus. Its botanical name is Rosmarinus officinalis.
- The herb is believed to have originated in the Mediterranean region as a wild, evergreen, sparsely-leaved shrub.
- Today it is cultivated in almost all parts of the Mediterranean and Asia Minor as an important culinary herb.
- It is known for its fresh, herbaceous, and woody aroma and is widely used in aromatherapy and natural remedies for various health conditions.
- Our Organic Rosemary Oil is a highly aromatic oil, extracted from the flowers of the rosemary plant by steam distillation before being used in different applications for various purposes.
- Among the reasons rosemary essential oil is popular are the positive effects it has on the nervous system, respiratory system, and immune system.
Rosemary Oil – Characteristics :
- Concentrated, pure and organic rosemary essential oil, 100% natural origin.
- No additives, no dilutions, no fillers.
- It can relieve headaches.
- It is concentrated and pure
- This oil has many uses and is known for its exceptional aroma.
- Rosemary Essential Oil Strengthens the immune system, anti-aging, antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Rosemary Oil Can be used to soothe aches and pains, help skin problems and promote relaxation.
- Helps relieve stress and anxiety, gently massage the oil behind your ears, on your upper arms, on your ankles.
- Rosemary oil can be an excellent home remedy for migraines and headaches.
- It is a pure and powerful product, never diluted or adulterated.
- It is easy to use, not only as a room diffuser but also as an effective massage oil.
- Contains antiseptic and antispasmodic properties which can help relieve pain.
- Gently massage the oil behind your ears, on your upper arms, on your ankles. It can be an excellent home remedy for migraines and headaches.
There are no reviews yet.